[pmwiki-users] Upgrading from 2.2.0 to current - pointers?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jan 5 06:27:19 CST 2013

Donald Z. Osborn writes:
> ... except that the display date I have in the header is one behind
> (must be a simple fix to a line in some new file - normally should
> default to the user's computer's time?).

It displays date in either the server's timezone or UTC - if your server is
West of the visitor, all times may appear slightly behind. Including on
RecentChanges and in page histories.

This date comes from a custom PageVariable {$Today} placed in your page
Site.TopBar.

> Just for checking to see if there are any other minor
> issues/discrepancies that aren't apparent, will the Site Analyzer at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SiteAnalyzer pick them up?

It will try to list Cookbook recipes which have newer versions than yours.
All other issues it catches are in sites running old versions of PmWiki that
have been fixed in more recent versions.

Petko