[pmwiki-users] underscores in file names ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:09:28 CST 2013

Hello John,

two pages of interest I guess :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ISO8859MakePageNamePatterns
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AlternateNamingScheme

should be usefull as well to look in doc and mailing list where
the $MakePageNamePatterns variable is discussed.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LinkVariables#MakePageNamePatterns

Altering the native scheme may (will) break the links to the documentation
(pits:00819).
It is commonly adviced to use config rather than altering the pmwiki scrip
itself.

Gilles.