[pmwiki-users] includeurl recipe

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:50:17 CST 2013

Greeting PMWiki Gurus,

Interesting thing just started happening today.   All pages that utilize
the "includeurl"  recipe open but immediately go directly to the url that
is included withing the (:includeurl :) script.
I've used this recipe for a couple of years now and have never experienced
such a thing.

This is happening with all browsers, (Chrome, FireFox, and Safari).

Any help with this fluke would be appreciated.
If this is a browser issue, what can I do to rectify?

I can't imagine I'm the only one being affected by this.

Thanks in advance folks.
Sincerely,

--
Robert Fant