[pmwiki-users] listing non-PMWiki files with wikish

Mark Lee mark.lee.phd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:47:17 CDT 2013

I created a folder called "images" in same path as pmwiki.php (i.e. when I
list out the folders with my ftp tool, I see folders for the images folder
as well as the folders cookbook, local, script, pub, wiki.d, etc). When I
do the wikish command {(ls)} I see filenames in the folder wiki.d. I want
to list out the jpg file names in the images folder and using wikish. I
also want to list the jpg files in folders contained within the images
folder. How do I do this?
-Mark