[pmwiki-users] blocklist error

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jun 8 02:03:56 CDT 2013

This was fixed in 2.2.51: one of the domains providing blocklists for
download was left to expire and someone else got it and installed some ads.
PmWiki ignores lines it doesn't recognize, but somehow some lines of that
page are in the format PmWiki expects.

The other remote blocklist we use had moved to a new domain so this was
updated too.

If you cannot upgrade to 2.2.51, just disable the use of remote blocklists:
in config.php set $EnableBlocklist to 1 rather than to 10.

Petko