[pmwiki-users] Help :How to hide command buttons from normal viewers, but not from administrators ?

Thant Sin Lin tslin.ucsy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 02:38:05 CDT 2013

Hello,

I need to toggle visibility of command buttons "edit, history, etc...".

Eg. if my page is *www.mypmwiki.com*, everyone visit that page don't see
command buttons.
If I enter *www.mypmwiki.com/administrator*, I want to see command buttons.
Of course, even I access from second URL, I have to fill password.

I know I can remove or hide command buttons from template file.
But doing like this prevent everyone from editing pages including
administrators.

I loaded my pmwiki site inside iframe of my Main site.
So I cannot edit pages by adding "?action" to URL.

I don't want to create another pmwiki site for administrator and publich
changes to live site everytime by copying *wiki.d *folder.
It's Ok to create another pmwiki site if not require to copy wiki.d folder
manually everytime I made changes.

Please let me know how can I achieve this.
I surfed the web for a long time and still can't find the solution.

Thanks in advanced.
Robin