[pmwiki-users] Problem with displaying images from other groups

shout at joshleepictures.com shout at joshleepictures.com
Sat Jun 29 06:48:16 CDT 2013

Awhile ago I noticed that on some PmWiki sites, I’d have a weird problems with images not being displayed when they are in a different group than the page they are being displayed on.

E.g. on Home/Home the image Attach:Home/Home/Image.jpg would display just fine, on Legal/Home the same image (Attach:Home/Home/Image.jpg) would instead display a link to the Attach action of the Home/Home page for Image.jpg. Of course clicking that link will show you that it indeed does exist.

What is driving me nuts, is that the I have not found any clue why the same pattern works for one site and not for another site. From the ~20 PmWiki instances it does not work on 2 so far.

The site I am currently working on is: http://antjehamer.com/pmwiki/Home/Home

You can see the image problem on http://antjehamer.com/pmwiki/Legal/Home

Some settings from local/config.php that might or might not be relevant to the problem:
$WikiDir = new PageStore('$FarmD/_pagestore.d/$Group/$FullName');
$WikiLibDirs = array( &$WikiDir,
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wiki.d/$FullName',1),
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName',1));
$UploadDir = "$FarmD/uploads";
$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$group/$name';

../.htaccess is
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /pmwiki
RewriteRule ^pmwiki/*$           /pmwiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
RewriteRule ^pmwiki/([A-Z0-9\xa0-\xff].*)$ /pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

Thanks for any help in advance, Josh