[pmwiki-users] Attempting to get pits-0.23.php operational

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Mar 26 17:36:21 CDT 2013

The PITS recipe was developed by Pm for the PmWiki issue tracking system. It
was later modified by me to help more easily prioritize the open feature
requests, enable some caching and change the layout to something more
compact.

Other developers who needed different features have "forked" the versions
running at pmwiki.org and released their own versions at different times. It
seems that these versions pits-0.22.php, pits-0.23.php, ... derive from the
first generation of the PITS.php file, and are now quite different from our
current version.

With regrets, I have to admit that I have never found the time to examine
these modified versions and include their changes and features in the basic
version.

If you're trying to use the file PITS.php, it is the one running on
pmwiki.org and supported by me, and I can try to help in case of problems.
If you're using another version released by another developer, it may be
best to contact him for support.

Petko