[pmwiki-users] relative position style

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed May 8 04:12:48 CDT 2013

Mark Lee writes:
> I want to have a background image and then position text using page
> variables. Is this possible with PMWiki? Here is what I am doing with html
> and I am not sure it is possible with PMWiki:
> image:url(http://www.tizag.com/pics/htmlT/background.jpg);padding:0px;width:
> 150px;height:200px;border:1px solid black;">

I'd advise against enabling the background-image style if it is possible to
define the styles in the pub/css/local.css or pub/skins/yourskin/skin.css
files.

For example, in pub/css/local.css or in pub/css/Group.Page.css define a
class for the div element that will have a background image, and in the wiki
page just apply the class attribute.

> <plant style="position:relative; left:-2px; top:-20px">1</plant>

To enable styles other than the default ones, add something like this in
config.php:

  $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'position|left|top';

I assume that you have custom markup for the custom <plant> tag.

Petko