[pmwiki-users] Dissapering attachments

Jan Martinsson jan.martinsson at chalmers.se
Thu May 30 05:21:23 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I am new to this list so please have patience with me :)
A few weeks ago  400-500 of the attachments in our wiki disappeared, a short investigation showed that some of the files seems to be deleted from the wiki (leaving the file in the upload folder but with additional file extension) while some were totally missing.
I never found out why this happened but restored  everything using a backup.
To prevent it from happening again I made sure to update to the latest version of the wiki (2.2.51, version number 2002051.).
Anyway yesterday it found out that I has happened again!!!

I have now ideas even where to start fixing this problem

Please help!
Regards
Jan

_______________________________
Jan Martinsson
Research Engineer

SAFER - Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre at
CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Applied Mechanics
Vehicle Safety Division
Visit:        Lindholmspiren 5, Göteborg, Sweden
Phone:     +46 (0)31 772 3646
E-mail:     jan.martinsson at chalmers.se<mailto:jan.martinsson at chalmers.se>
Web:       www.chalmers.se/am<http://www.chalmers.se/am>