[pmwiki-users] Question about Categories

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:18:32 CDT 2013

the format #categoryspaced appears to be a local
template<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/LocalTemplates>(wiki
specific),
although an example with the same name is given here
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories-Talk

You might specify a different format like this

(:pagelist group=Category list=normal fmt=#titlesummary:)

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz