[pmwiki-users] New skn

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:08:20 CST 2013

Seems as if iOS has trouble with variable width in general (like in the
default pmwiki skin). Maybe the mobile Safari browsers were optimized
for handling those "old" fixed-width layouts and making them usable on
small screens - and therefore often cannot deal with "newer" design
approaches properly. This is just another guess, I haven't really looked
into it. Please correct me if I'm totally wrong.

--StefCT