[pmwiki-users] widi.d file = 0 byte

marc-alexis morelle marc.alexis.m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:32:50 CST 2013

Le 17/11/2013 20:46, Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> Your admin console says the web quota is "21541 Mo"
> (I assume that's megabytes somehow), and FTP is saying that
> 22058 megabytes are being used.

I looked far on Online web, and this solution is "illimitée". Is that
means in reasonably limits ? :-)

Well, I think that "21541 Mo" is the same number than FTP (one in 1000,
the other in 1024).

> ... see if there are any very large temporary or log files that
> could be deleted.

I cleaned all directories (old logs and the like) but there was no big file.
So, for testing, just now, I delete 4 video files (1Go)... don't work.

Thank you.
marc
--
http://www.malexism.org/