[pmwiki-users] syncing pmwiki with local installation (OSX)

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 04:31:41 CST 2013

The entire site was set up using ftp from Windows (i.e. the backup) to
Linux (changed hosts recently).
In general all changes are made through the PmWiki UI on Linux,
but on occasion I have used search and replace on the Windows versions of
the PmWiki files in wiki.d (one of the benefits of the way PmWiki stores
its pages) and then uploaded wiki.d folder back to Linux.

Software updates always go from Windows to Linux.

Haven't had permissions problems (folder permissions are 755, files are 644)

hope this helps

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz