[pmwiki-users] Missing recipe?

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Sat Oct 12 17:36:11 CDT 2013

UPDATE: I see that the PmWiki site is using the recipe I want:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/SkinTests

Now, if I could just get a copy of that recipe along with instructions on how to use it. I wonder if this recipe was lost in the changeover of the skins from Cookbook group to Skins group.

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://www.ianmacgregor.net