[pmwiki-users] styling within an if statement?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Oct 18 15:36:48 CDT 2013

Ian MacGregor writes:
> What I would like to do is have the Login/Logout links located at the right
> of the page, like so:
>
> (:if authid:)
> [[SiteAdmin/HomePage | Admin]]
> %right%[[{*$FullName}?action=logout | Logout]]%%
> (:else:)
> %right%[[{*$FullName}?action=login | Login]]%%
> (:ifend:)
>
> But that doesn't work, and I think it's because of the (:if authid:)
> statement. Is there any way to do this?

The %right% WikiStyle will not work if it is not at the beginning of the
first line of the paragraph. Use this instead:

  (:if authid:)
  %rfloat% [[{*$FullName}?action=logout | Logout]]
  (:else:)
  %rfloat% [[{*$FullName}?action=logout | Logout]]
  (:if:)

  [[SiteAdmin/HomePage | Admin]]

%rfloat% will place the text after it floating right and the following
paragraph will move up to the left.

Petko