[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter and RecentChanges

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Thu Oct 31 15:40:50 CDT 2013

Thank you, this works.

I must apologize as well. I had thought of doing this but then assumed that the (:nogroupfooter:) line would move down in the list, and eventually be removed, as new entries were logged to the $Group.RecentChanges page. Fortunately, I was wrong.

This was the last hurdle to overcome in enabling comments for all groups and I'm extremely happy with the way everything is working out.

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://www.ianmacgregor.net