[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - whole page refresh each time a link in left

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:27:54 CDT 2013

I've some problems with cookies and PmWiki as well - specifically
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PersistentLogin
Haven't looked into it yet.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
Interference Patterns (a blog) <http://www.xradiograph.com%5Cinterference>
@XraysMonaLisa <https://twitter.com/XraysMonaLisa>
http://michaelpaulukonis.com

Sent from somewhere in the Cloud
(hearthrug, by the fender)

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Mikelis, James
<James.Mikelis at staples.com>wrote:
Michael ,

Thanks for the info. Funny, I've been using PMwiki for the past few months
and just noticed that the whole page rewrites
when moving around so it's not really an issue since it's fast.

However, I was wondering why the cookies weren't sticking when hiding the
right column between browser sessions as each time I open a new browser,
the right column is shown and I want it to be hidden. Not a big deal, just
a preference.

I also added a toggle box to the top page header using: >>id=box4 set='1'
 border='0px solid #999' padding=1px <<
but the set=1 doesn't seem to hold the cookie between pages. That's when I
realized that maybe it's a symptom of the
redraw behavior.

James Mikelis