[pmwiki-users] Persistent Login (was: Triad Skin - whole page refresh each time a link in left)

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:28:41 CDT 2013

I haven't dug into the back-end of what's happening with Persistent Login,
but it doesn't stick for the default 3 days per the docs.

It seems to expire in a matter of hours, if not sooner (I haven't tested).

Looking at the cookies after my login, "persistentlogin" has an expiration
of Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:26:20 AM - which is a minute ago
And I logged in only a couple of minutes ago (again, not strictly testing,
so no strict notes).

However, attempting to edit a page doesn't prompt me for a login -- so it's
still valid.
And a double-check of the cookies now shows "persistentlogin" expiration of
the page-open time.

I'll look into this some more.
There have been some quirks with my hosts PHP install before, so maybe it's
related to that.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a