[pmwiki-users] apache 2.4 pmwiki seg fault

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Sep 30 17:59:47 CDT 2013

A couple of months ago I tried that on Ubuntu and had the same problem with
the latest latest Apache/PHP version - I didn't have the time to review it
so I dropped it.

Now I test Apache 2.4.4 and PHP 5.5.3 with the binaries provided by
ApacheFriends.

If it is required, I'll try to find some time to install Debian Testing with
PHP 5.5 and review it later this week.

Petko