[pmwiki-users] blank line at start of html output

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Apr 27 21:44:13 CDT 2014

Could a /e modifier cause this under php 5.5 if the server has warnings
suppressed?

includeurl.php contains:
Markup('includeurl', 'directives',
   '/\\(:includeurl\\s*(.*?)\\s*:\\)/ei',
   "IncludeUrl(\$pagename, PSS('$1'))");

That could explain why my test system doesn't show an error, since I'm
not running php 5.5.

We'll try changing it to use Markup_e.