[pmwiki-users] editing profiles

Criss Ittermann crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Aug 2 11:43:14 CDT 2014

I'm using htpasswd authentication with AuthUser.

I'm looking for a more elegant solution to members editing (only) their own profiles than what I found at:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Edit-RestrictedProfile

(Although it will do in a pinch and it is working, but it leaves the awkward "edit" page actions visible.)

Crisses
----
Oh, have you no pity, this thing I do I do not deny it.  All through the smiles, crooked as the danger.  Do not deny.  I know in my mind I would leave you now; if I had the strength to I would leave you up to your own devices.  Will you not talk?  Can you take pity, I don't ask for much -- but won't you speak -- PLEASE....
  -- Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree