[pmwiki-users] Does PmForm allow the entry of PTV markup?

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Aug 25 12:10:52 CDT 2014

Is PmForm supposed to prevent the entry of PTV markup? I used to be able to enter a PTV as the value of another PTV, but after updating to the latest PmForm, it now seems to block me. Is this a bug, a feature, or a sign that I've done else wrong somewhere?

For example, if this was on my page:
[=(:MyPTV:
Replace this with a PTV:) =]

I used to be able to use PmForm to change the second line from:
Replace this with a PTV:) =]
to:
{MyPage$:MyPTV}:) =]

But now a space is inserted automatically when I save the page using PmForm:

PmForm changes the line from:
{MyPage$:MyPTV}:) =]
to:
{MyPage$ :MyPTV}:) =]