[pmwiki-users] Intro and question where is the ICal Export Script?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Dec 29 08:50:00 CST 2014

Hello,

The link to the script was added into the page earlier today by
Dominique. It is in the top part of the "wikitext" section, the line
"Download: icalexport.php". (If you are using a screen reader, it is
after the "wikileft" menu, and below the first H1 heading, in a section
with id=recipeinfo).

Petko