[pmwiki-users] selling pmwiki to high school students

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Feb 1 06:47:53 CST 2014

I am teaching a high school class in computers and our most recent project
was creating a site in WordPress and in PMWiki.  At the end my students
were not overly enamored with the setup and configuration of pmwiki and
wanted to know why they would ever use that over WordPress.

I gave several thoughts but then I promised to write to the list to get
further input.

If you were "selling" pmwiki to a group of high school students with
limited technical experience but good potential, what would you say are its
top advantages as compared with WP?

-Peter