[pmwiki-users] updating pmwiki

tamouse pontiki tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 03:29:19 CST 2014

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 3:24 AM, jdd <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:
> Le 02/02/2014 10:22, tamouse pontiki a écrit :
>
>> Are you talking about a single  pmwiki installation, multiple non-farm
>> installations, or a farm installation?
>

> I have both. On some server a single install, on other farm

I listed three possibilities, but you made it clear which you have.

In both of those cases, I use a rather simple symlink method that
symlinks pmwiki-latest to the untarred pmwiki-latest.tgz folder. So
all I do is pull over the latest version with curl or wget, untar it,
and recreate the symlink. In the wiki directories exists an index.php
file that includes the path to pmwiki-latest/pmwiki.php and away we
go.