[pmwiki-users] selling pmwiki to high school students

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Thu Feb 6 14:15:34 CST 2014

Crisses I know your work in pmwiki for years now. I have tweaked some skins
here and there but I don't have the skills to design and change as you do.
I think that if you can provide a recipe like the one you mention below it
would be wonderful for the community!

You don't have to settle for what's available on PmWiki.org.  Maybe I could