[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to pmwiki.php: Markup_e

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:30:59 CST 2014

After an initial experience where I could not figure out git, I've been
using it for the past year far more than any other source control system. I
use BitBucket for private repos, and GitHub for public. The ease of use has
gotten me to dump just about everything in there, and even finally do some
proper branching for changes.

While GitHub is "in-the-cloud" and not your own data (and thus close to the
devil incarnate, if you ask RMS), it works just fine for me. Some people
like Gitorious. Savannah no longer accepts non-GNU projects, it seems.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a
blog)<http://www.xradiograph.com%5Cinterference>