[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to pmwiki.php: Markup_e

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:40:06 CST 2014

I just double-checked; the "Issues" section of a GitHub repo can be
deactivated, so the repo's reademe.md file could direct issues to go to
PITS.

The drawback, though, is that Issues and pull-requests are well-integrated.

Another bonus of GitHub -- each repo comes with its own wiki, a CMS-engine
for rapid page creation!

(Which can also be turned off.)

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com