[pmwiki-users] New Cookbook category for recipes that don't require server access

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Feb 14 17:48:28 CST 2014

There's already a "Documentation" category for recipes that simply document tips/tricks/uses for PmWiki, so why not!

I like "Markup Only"

Another possibility is "Edit Access Only" or "Edit Permissions Only" or "No Admin Access" -- these could be used in the description of the category in case someone is looking for this type of recipes, this way the category comes up in the search.

Some of the documentation pages would fit the bill to belong to the category too.

Crisses