[pmwiki-users] New Cookbook category for recipes that don't require server access

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Sat Feb 15 08:24:07 CST 2014

It's not a bad idee to mark reciepes which don't need any server sided
installation.
I like MarkupOnly, PmwikiUsage, CoreFeatures

But some more complex markups may be dependend on extended markups,
which must be installed.
And there might be some pmwiki features which first have to be
activated in (farm)config.php.

regards
Patrick Ogay