[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChangesShort considered too short

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:31:38 CST 2014

On 02/25/2014 07:55 PM, michael paulukonis wrote:
> With a bunch of tagging in the wiki, AllRecentChangesShort ended up
> covering only a day or two of changes, so I created a new page
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesMedium
>
> It has a slightly different layout, top/bottom anchors, and 180 recent
> changes.
>
> Would anybody else find this useful?

I like your idea. The AllRecentChanges page is a great tool for keeping
track of what the PmWiki community is up to, for catching the occasional
spammer and even - through the "Summary" field - a means of
communication for some users. I also agree that AllRecentChangesShort
has become somewhat too short (at least for the moment).

--StefCT