[pmwiki-users] Using a markup expression with pagelist

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jan 6 17:32:23 CST 2014

Thanks, Simon.

FYI, one of the reasons I had tried selecting pages by using a markup expression in the pagelist's "if" clause is that in the future I may want to do a database lookup to determine whether a page should appear in the list.

Since I can manage for now - and maybe forever - simply using PmWiki markup, I won't sweat it. However if there is a way to pass the pagename of the page currently being processed to a markup expression that is part of the pagelist's "if" clause, I'd be interested to know the technique.

Randy