[pmwiki-users] galleria problem

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Wed Jan 22 12:07:05 CST 2014

Hi Peter

My experience with Galleria is this. All MSIE have problems when some
other scripts make some initialisation at the same time.
The results are not predictable anymore, the error messages are
different in all MSIE, sometimes it can work, sometimes some features
don't work.

When implementation MiniGalleria on the plain pmwiki Skin works, the
script IMHO works, but a template (with other scripts) may disturb
execution.

regards
Patrick Ogay