[pmwiki-users] Cookbook XESBlog page deleted?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jan 28 23:09:40 CST 2014

I've no idea what happened to this page and when. I have restored a version
from a backup I have done a couple of years ago. The most recent version is
from 2010.

Note that there is also a "XESBlog-Use" page which is still there. You'll
decide if you want to join them and/or move any discussions to XESBlog-Talk.

Petko

P.S. On that page, there was a link to Bundle4Blog which was also missing
and I restored it. As a contributor of this page, please check if it needs
maintenance.