[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to pmwiki.php: Markup_e

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 10:43:04 CDT 2014

> I've been using PmWiki for 10 years, and I _still_ don't know how to contribute to the code-base.

My  understanding  is that changes to the code base are entirely up to
Patrick  and  Petko. We can make suggestions, discuss it, perhaps adda
PITS entry, and then it is up  to  them to implement anything, or not.
If I needed something badly, and  it is not implemented in the PmWiki
core, then usually I added it in form of cookbook recipes, or modifications
in recipes.

Best,
 Hans