[pmwiki-users] strange behavior of Attach (different group behavior)

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Jul 10 09:05:16 CDT 2014

Hello again   (problem solved)

I was attaching pictures from Directory Site/ and Kunst/
and was very irritated be the "random behavior" of attach.
Attach:Kunst/2.jpg (didn't work - if Group is not Kunst)
Attach:Site/2.jpg (did work from any group)

I have found out now that my syntax was wrong according to the documentation
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads

the correct syntax for my case is:
Attach:Kunst./2.jpg  (instead of Kunst/2.jpg )

It took me quite a while to find the error...

thanks

kind regards
Patrick Ogay