[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to pmwiki.php: Markup_e

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:47:30 CDT 2014

Has there been any more movement on putting the source-code in a more
publicly-accessible location (while still keeping documentation and issues
on pmwiki.org)?

I was reminded by finding this old PITS:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00477

And, of course, the old desire to expand the contributor base.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a blog)
<http://www.xradiograph.com%5Cinterference>