[pmwiki-users] sync local wiki with server

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:37:58 CDT 2014

I do this on Windows using a shareware program
AllWaySync<https://allwaysync.com/>,
that has worked very well for me.
In my case I use it to sync (uploads and wiki.d) from my server to my local
machine on a scheduled basis,
and use FileZilla to manually send releases from my local to the server
after I have tested them.

One of the nice things is that AllWaySync is, like FileZilla, that you can
use a regex<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThumbList-Talk#thumbnails-regex>
skip all the ThumbList <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThumbList>
 thumbnails.

____