[pmwiki-users] Redirecting to a change group

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:24:32 CDT 2014

I have a group with a large number of pages.

While I will redirect the home page of the group I'm going to simply rename
the other 100+ pages behind the scenes.

What I'd like to do is redirect all my pages, viz MyGroup.pagename to
NewGroup.pagename.

I had the idea of adding the following to Site.PageNotFound

(:if equal "{$RequestedGroup}" "MyGroup":)
(:redirect NewGroup.{$RequestedPage}:)
(:ifend:)

The problem is that {$RequestedPage} returns MyGroup.SomePage
How do I extract, or separate out MyGroup and SomePage

Or, can you suggest an alternative?

tia

Simon