[pmwiki-users] wiki trail navigation

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun May 18 18:56:12 CDT 2014

We have a link on a trail page that reads:

* [[1960: to Rob on his 46th birthday]]

The pagename resolves to 1960ToRobOnHis46thBirthday, but the colon after
1960 causes the page to be omitted from the trail. ReadTrail in
trails.php matches [^|:]*? in the link name, so skips the entry.

To get around this, we have written:

* [[1960 to Rob on his 46th birthday |1960: to Rob on his 46th birthday]]

Is there a simpler way?

Also, $Titlespaced resolves to "1960 To Rob On His46th Birthday". I
wonder whether AsSpaced might look for and space (lower)(\d+lower). Or
would this be undesirable?

JR

--
John Rankin