[pmwiki-users] Problem with preg_replace / php / Yosemite

Michael Benjamin mikerb at mit.edu
Sun Nov 9 09:57:56 CST 2014

Hi -

I recently upgrade my machine/server to OS X Yosemite, and I'm having
problems with my PMWiki site:

PMWiki verion:
   pmwiki-2.2.69
PhP version:
   5.5.14

My page comes up with many many lines of:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use
preg_replace_callback instead in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mysite/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on
line 1665

On Line 1665 of pmwiki.php there is:
   else $x=preg_replace($p,$r,$x);

This seems to be the culprit, but the PMWiki troubleshooting page
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

seems to acknowledge this problem and state that it is fixed after
pmwiki-2.2.55

I must be missing something. Can someone help point it out to me?

Many thanks!

Mike