[pmwiki-users] How to make Search invisible

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 05:10:32 CDT 2014

On 10/03/2014 07:25 AM, peter gragert wrote:

> IN the SideBar I have a Search, how to make it visible , resp. allowed
> (?action=search .) for only
> real registered users?
>
> Or only to users with edit permission?
>
> (Using Enlighten skin or analogues ones)

I think you could use the (:nosearch:) directive combined with
conditional markup (e.g. "(:if auth edit:)" or "(:if authid:)") in your
Site.SideBar.

In general, actions (such as action=search) can be password protected as
described in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin (haven't
tried it myself though). 'id:*' would allow all registered users to
perform a certain action.

--StefCT