[pmwiki-users] EnableDrafts and PmForm

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Oct 22 11:09:43 CDT 2014

The current implementation could be changed to require Publish
permissions when Drafts are enabled but it would require a password for
the data page _before_ trying to save the draft version:

   if ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'pmform')
     $HandleAuth['edit'] = 'publish';

Instead, try adding a hidden field inside your pmform template,
something like:

   (:input hidden postdraft 1:)

This should cause the post to be considered as if the user had pressed
the "Save draft" button while editing the page, so the Draft page will
be filled. (Unless I don't quite understand what you're trying to do.)

Petko