[pmwiki-users] Adding/subtracting days to ftime Page Text Variable

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Sep 5 05:47:17 CDT 2014

Really thank you for your advices. They are though far too complicated
for me to understand. I'm only more or lessa at a "copy/paste" level
of knowledge.
The only thing I could come up with till now is this:

  MyDate:2007-01-02

  NewDate: (:html:)<?php echo date ( 'Y-m-j' , strtotime('-2 days',
strtotime ('(:htmlend:){$:MyDate}(:html:)') ) );?>(:htmlend:)

Although enabling php is not advisable, it could work. And it does
work if I write the real date instead of the variable.
Yet I couldn't find a way to let php understand the value of {$:MyDate}

Luigi