[pmwiki-users] Adding/subtracting days to ftime Page Text Variable

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Sep 5 15:19:31 CDT 2014

> Generally, you can access page text variables in PHP with the PageVar function.
>    PageVar($pagename,'$:City')
> More information: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables

Thank you Stef.
I tried several random variations around

   MyDate:2007-01-02
   NewDate: <?php echo date ( 'Y-m-j' , strtotime('-2 days', strtotime
('({$Name}, '$:MyDate')') ) );?>

yet it did not work. Actually, in the page you kindly referenced it is
clearly written that this is matter for developers only. So, no wonder
I could not make use of it :-(
Thanks all the same of course :-)

Thanks also to Simon for his hints. I just updated my note on the page
PmWiki/MarkupExpressions-Talk

Of course, a special reward for Petko, who extended the system in
order to include date subtraction.
I will test it extensively.

Luigi