[pmwiki-users] if exists conditional markup problem

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 1 19:25:15 CDT 2015

It may be possible to intercept the if code and find out what condition
pmwiki is evaluating, which should give information about what is
happening. Try this in local/config.php:

$CondTextReplacement = "MyTempRepl(\$pagename, \$m[0], \$m[1])";
function MyTempRepl($pagename, $text, $code='') {
   echo $text;
   return CondText2($pagename, $text, $code);
}

If I am reading stdmarkup.php correctly, this should echo the contents
of the if code at the time the conditional is evaluated, which will show
whether the var has been evaluated as intended.

JR

On 2/04/15 12:07 AM, Criss Ittermann wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out why this is returning false ("To be announced."):
>
> (:if exists Profile-Data.{Members/Hosts$:{(ftime "%Y%m")}} :)
> (:else:)
> To be announced.
> (:ifend:)
>

> When the following returns a fully functioning link to the correct
> page, which exists:
>
> [[Profile-Data.{Members/Hosts$:{(ftime "%Y%m")}}]]
>

> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Crisses

John Rankin
Affinity Limited