[pmwiki-users] IP change

Wolfgang Faust wolfgangmcq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:49:58 CDT 2015

(Forwarding this back to the mailing list as I forgot to reply-all.)

You can do a multifile find/replace with many text editors, but are you
sure the URL is actually in the files? If you're using the standard
[[pagelink]] syntax it should never be.

Do you have a link to the site that's having the problem?