[pmwiki-users] Hide or avoid message error for pagelist format using a new markup

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:36:22 CDT 2015

Hello hello,

I have set up a new basic custom markup for repeating a given string X times.
In config :

# markup {(repeat + 10)} -> ++++++++++
$MarkupExpr['repeat'] = 'str_repeat($args[0],$args[1])';

Now, I'm defining a new pagelist format, in Site/LocalTemplates page,
which is going to take a numerical ptv as a quantifier for my repeat
markup, this way (I'm willing to repeat the sign "plus" X times) :

{(repeat + {=$NbSource})}

It's working, but an error message does now appear on my
Site/LocalTemplates page, because the new markup is expecting a
numerical value (I guess) :

 Warning: str_repeat() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in
/home/www/dev6/scripts/markupexpr.php(101) : eval()'d code on line 1

How to get this cosmetic issue solved, the best way ?
Is it possible to hide error messages for that page or for that kind
of error (using dedicated error_reporting maybe ?)
or to get custom markup, on that page, non interpreted by pmwiki ?

Thank you,
Gilles.