[pmwiki-users] AuthUser / Multiple login's required ?

William Langford unfies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:17:25 CDT 2015

On 8/20/2015 2:35 PM, ABClf wrote:
> Have you tried to fix it and how ?

I ran through all the GroupAttributes?action=attr for all the groups and
ran 'clear' on everything except a few Wiki Administrator areas that are
common to every wiki install.

I ran through SiteAdmin/AuthList to make sure there was nothing out of
the ordinary.

I confirmed authuser as being the first include_once().

> 2 paragraphs in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting for
> similar kind of trouble ;
> you might want to investigate session and order in config php.

phpinfo() shows session's are enabled and the save path is reasonable.

I've assigned an 'attr' password now, it has not helped.

I am now attempting session.auto_start = 1; in php.ini..... Nope, still
required to log in twice. Reverting auto_start to 0.

----------

host$ grep include_once config.php
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
include_once('cookbook/beautifier/beautifier.php');
include_once("cookbook/tracetrail.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/handytoc.php");
include_once("cookbook/selectquery3.php");
include_once("cookbook/updateform.php");
include_once("cookbook/thumblist2.php");
include_once('cookbook/wsplus.php');
include_once('cookbook/skinchange.php');
include_once('cookbook/skinlist.php');
include_once("cookbook/WebsiteIcon.php");
include_once("cookbook/gmap.php");
include_once("cookbook/fox/fox.php");
include_once("cookbook/popupwindow.php");
include_once("cookbook/sortable.php");
                 include_once("cookbook/glossaryplus.php");

-----

There is a CondAuth near the end of config.php that sets Fox permissions.

None of these are found: RetrieveAuthPage(), PageTextVar(), PageVar()

-----

I will soon (next day or so) be commenting out all the cookbooks and
seeing if one of them is somehow causing the muss.

-Will / unfy